Ibuleve offers a range of different products.
Find out more
What causes back pain?
The back has 149 joints, each with its own cluster of tendons, ligaments and muscles. Poor posture, careless lifting and simply over doing things can all cause a strain on this complex structure - so it's not surprising that so many of us suffer from backache, strains and stiffness.
Back pain relief
- Physiotherapy, heat therapy and massage can help to relieve pain and stiffness
- Ibuleve can help to quickly relieve the pain of muscular backache, and is available in a spray to make it easy to apply in hard to reach areas of your back. Click to find out more about Ibuleve Speed Relief Spray
- Light exercise or gentle stretching can also help to relieve the pain and avoid stiffness.
How can I help to prevent back pain?
When picking things up from the ground, make sure you bend at the knees, keeping your back as upright as possible. Bending from the waist causes stress on the back.
- Check that your posture, how you sit at your desk, and even your lying position in bed, isn't aggravating your condition. Your mattress needs to support your body.
- Regular exercise to help strengthen the muscles can help to minimise the risk of aches, pains and stiffness.
- Maintain a healthy weight - being overweight can put extra strain on your back.
- For more information, visit: www.backpain.org
Ibuleve is not responsible for content on external websites.
Information on the Ibuleve website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe. In all health matters, please contact your doctor.